DMC FUTURE PLANS/ACTIVITIES
- Printer Cartridges are generally refilled and not disposed. Wherever refilling is not possible, the cartridge is returned to the manufacturer
- Paper waste is sold off to vendors who send it for recycling.
- Computers in satisfactory working condition, but are obsolete for the system, are usually used for teaching – learning purposes of Computer Architecture and Hardware courses. Similarly, computer parts and peripherals are reused in other systems.
- All damaged or non-functional electronic materials (e-waste) is returned to the manufacturer.
- UPS batteries are exchanged for a nominal cost (buy back offers) with the vendor of the new batteries
- The management has evolved a procedure for e – waste wherein the individual departments in the college store the waste and once in six months it is collected by a designated person from the management. It is later sent for recycling units.
- Video Conferencing Tool for the University
JNTUK- Virtual Tour
- University 3600/ Virtual Campus Tour - JNTUKVerse
- University Map in 3D- with QR code to be kept at several locations-
- Directions boards at ground and 1st floor of the University building along with QR code showing the directorate direction or location, Director photo with name.
- Locating& Listing of all devices in the University-- Systems, Printers, Bio-Metric Devices, Access Points, Modems, Switches etc.
- e- Stock books along with RFID tags to all equipment and Furniture.
VC conferencing room PA system- with ip phone facility
- Hon’ble VC can talk to any one of the affiliated college during any meetings or emergency
Senate Hall Video & High end PA system
- updating the Senate hall with online streaming facility.
- Servers up gradation using them for different applications and storage.
- Conducting Hackthons on Cyber Security, Mobile Apps, Web Apps, IOT etc.
- Training the students in various aspects like System / Network Trouble Shooting, Testing and Repair.
- For all the Offices Connecting the printers with the desktops and laptops. Work with shared folders
- o Steaming of Live class in e-learning portal/website and Youtube
- At Main gate & Canteen Junction. To reduce the plastic banners usage LED displays will be used to display all the University related information.
- Establishing an E-learning Lab with 100 systems. This lab may be useful for giving ICT Training for all the Teachers on Conferencing Tools, Animating,Clouds,Surveying,Class Room Teaching, Moodle/LMS,Audio/Video Editing,Screen Recorders,Google Plugins,Quiz Tools,Mobile Apps,Art Generation through AI.
JNTUK VR / Augmented Lab
- Establishing VR / Augmented Lab with the latest equipment and providing training for all the faculty members to use AR/VR content in Teaching
JNTUK Web3 lab
- EstablishingWeb3 lab to deal with Metaverse, NFT, Games and Blockchain.
JNTUK- LSF -Lab on Security and forensics
- Lab on Security and forensics and offer consultancies for nearby Government offices.
- The same lab may be used for Research, conduction of certification, Diploma and M.Tech. Programmes and used as Skill development Centre.
- Short Term Certificate Programmes for Faculty members
- Certification Courses/Diploma Courses to generate revenue [online or offline]
- Cyber Security Certifications
- IOT Training
- Block Chain etc.
- Providing training for Teaching/ Non-Teaching in Computer Literacy & Cyber Security.
- Workshop & Boot Camp by Swecha on Open Source Tools for students, Faculty and Research Scholars.
- To ConductCyber Security Awareness Programmesto School/College students and Government Employees (as a part of social responsibility) with the help of
- CDAC-Hyderabad, Thiruvananthapuram
- CERT-In (Computer Emergency Team-India), Delhi
- IDBRT (Institute for Development and Research in Banking Technology), Hyderabad TCS, Hyderabad
- Data Security Council of India
- To continue the JNTUK Remote Centre of IIT-Bombay and provide Spoken Tutorial Programme for all the Colleges.
- Conducting a Machine Learning Tools workshop for students, Faculty and Research Scholars.
- Conducting a Digital Marketingworkshop for all the students and faculty members.
- Conducting Technical Quizzes and competitions, Summer TrainingProgrammes in Computer Literacy for Government School Children/ Children of JNTUK Employee School Students as a part of social responsibility (CSR).